March 20, 2017 Leave a comment
by Michael Roecken, DB2 Linux, UNIX and Windows Development
Join fellow DB2 professionals at the 2017 IDUG DB2 Tech Conference, April 30 – May 4 in Anaheim for a comprehensive 5-day event, featuring a wide variety of user-focused technical education and an exceptional mix of DB2 thought leaders.
At the IDUG DB2 Tech Conference, you can:
- Learn about the latest products and services in DB2 firsthand from more than 12 exhibitors
- Access more than 100 education sessions, hear from a powerful keynote speaker and choose from 100+ one-hour technical sessions
- Join expert panels on DB2 z/OS and for Linux, UNIX and Windows
- Hear from Keynote presenter Mike Gualtieri, Vice President, Forrester about Forrester’s view on Big Data, Analytics & Open Source
- Hear from Daniel Hernandez, Vice President, IBM Analytics about Winning with Machine Learning. Monetize the data behind your firewall
- Attend multiple networking events and connect with vendors and fellow attendees in the Exhibit Hall
- Participate in the Certification Preparation Courses before taking your complimentary exam
Register now and get 25% off using promo code IBM17IDUGNA !
Visit http://www.idug.org/p/cm/ld/fid=990 to register and find out more details.
Bonus: Attend the IDUG Data Tech Summit
Designed for data architects and data scientists, the 2017 IDUG Data Tech Summit, May 1-2 in Anaheim, California, offers technical sessions that take a deep dive into emerging data technologies and trends, such as:
- Big Data and analytics in a cognitive era
- Data without governance is a liability: Data lake best practices
- Machine learning with Spark
- Performance enterprise architectures for analytic design patterns
- R as a weapon of choice for data science
Visit http://www.idug.org/p/cm/ld/fid=1174 to register and find out more details.